Last call for regular entries: the first round of the championship is eight days away and the 28th is the cut-off for normal entries.
• Entries Close – Entries close on 28th February 2015. Full refund provided to those unable to attend due to change of circumstances therefore no need for late entries. Enter on time and if you do not end up making it, the club will fully refund your entry.
• Grid positions for first race based on order of entry forms / payment and indemnity form received.
• Race Format – Races – 3 short course races of 5 laps plus (TBC), Feature – short course race of 15 laps (TBC). All as per ORANZ Rulebook.
New vehicles this year –
• Grant Rosenberg (Rowdy) from PNORC – New “Van der Wal” built Class 8 racing truck with Peter Hogg stepping out of his Class 3 and stepping in as co-driver.
• James Buchanan from AORC (pictured with his car and team) – new Class 1 buggy – US imported Tatum Engineering chassis fitted with NZ built Mitsi Evo 10 engine.
• Ivan Booth – new Class 5 buggy – US imported Tatum Engineering chassis fitted with 1300 engine
• Dyson Delahunty – new Class U Polaris RZR
• Dale Buckley – imported Class 8 Prolite – Kincaid truck with Toyota 2.2L engine
• Jarrod Marwood – has purchased the Ryan built Geoff Glover Class 3 buggy.
• Tyler Castle – moving from C7 to C5 in a Cougar chassis with Suzuki 1300cc engine
• Class 9 – the big change – two former C1 buggies moving to C9: Gregg Carrington Hogg in his Shores NZ chassis and LS V8 engine and Murray Kitt in his Jimco chassis and Subaru engined buggy.
Could C9 become the new C1 this year?